The life area connected to the South bagua area of your home is called Fame & Reputation, or, in a more exact translation, The Light Within. It is recommended to always express, at least in some of your South feng shui cures, the essence of your inner light.
In other words, what do you want to be known for, what is the light you bring into this world? What is the essence of your "fame and reputation"?
Here is what creates good feng shui in the South bagua area of your home:
- Art with Fire element energy. (See examples of good feng shui fire element art.)
- Art or images expressing the fame or reputation you desire. Focus on finding art that really speaks to your heart about what you want to be known for. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art, photos or images as feng shui cures and avoid strong Water feng shui element colors in the South bagua area.
- Tall lights are considered an excellent feng shui cure for the South bagua area of your home. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure. However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Wood element art (see examples of good feng shui Wood element art.)
- Fire and Wood elements objects such as red candles, for example, or decor items in Wood feng shui element colors (green, brown) or Fire feng shui elelemt colors (red, purple, pink, orange, and strong yellow.) Be mindful about using the right element shapes to further strengthen your South bagua area.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of your South bagua area in any of the nourishing feng shui element colors of Wood or Fire.
- A fireplace is excellent feng shui in the South bagua area, as it obviously expresses the needed Fire feng shui element energy.
<= Back to Feng Shui Tips for ALL Bagua Areas of Your Home
You might also find these tips helpful: