The life area connected to the West bagua area of your home is called Creativity & Children, so it is recommended to always reflect, at least in some of your West feng shui cures, the energy to support your creative projects and endeavors, as well as expressing a supportive energy for your children.
Here is what is appropriate for the West bagua area of your home in order to create harmonious feng shui energy:
- Art with a strong Metal element energy. ( see some examples of Metal element art).
- Art expressing the energy of creativity. Focus on finding images that really speak to you about a free flow of creative energy. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art as feng shui cure and avoid strong Fire or Water element colors in the West bagua area of your home.
- Photos of your children or their art. Choose photos that evoke happy and joyful moments full of wonder and creative expression. In addition, you can also display your children's art in the West bagua area of your home.
- Earth element art (see examples of Earth element art).
- Metal or Earth element items such as tall sculptures, decor items in Metal colors (white, gray) and shapes. Be mindful about also using the shapes of Metal or Earth feng shui elements in order to further strengthen this bagua area. Avoid Fire and Water shapes in your West bagua area feng shui cures.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of the West bagua area of your home in any of the Metal or Earth colors, such as sandy/earthy, white or gray.
<= Back to Feng Shui Tips for ALL Bagua Areas of Your Home
You might also find these tips helpful: