The life area connected to the Northeast bagua area of your home is called spiritual growth and self-cultivation. It is recommended to always express, at least in some of your Northeast feng shui cures, the energy desired for your personal growth, as well as your reverence for the divine presence in your life.
Here is what creates good feng shui in the Northeast bagua area of your home:
- Art with a strong Earth element energy. ( see some examples of good feng shui Earth element art) Art with mountains is considered excellent feng shui for the Northeast bagua area.
- Art connected to your spiritual quest. Focus on finding art that really speaks to your deepest inner core. We have a feng shui Buddha store, see if some of the images appeal to you. Most of them are in the Earth or Fire feng shui element colors. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art as feng shui cure and avoid strong Water or Metal element colors in the Northeast bagua area.
- Fire element art (see examples of good feng shui Fire element art).
- Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure any bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure, just be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Fire element items such as tall candles, decor items in Fire element colors (red, orange, purple) and shapes. Be mindful about using the shape of the Earth element (square) to further strengthen the area; avoid Metal and Water element shapes in your feng shui Northeast area cures.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of your Northeast bagua area in any of the Earth or Fire colors.
You might also find these tips helpful: