2014 Challenging Feng Shui Areas in Your Home (or Office)
By Rodika Tchi
3 of 4
2014 Northwest - Avoid Bad Luck
2014 Northwest bagua area: know how to decorate to avoid bad luck
The Northwest bagua area of your home
or office is hosting some challenging energies in 2014 - the so-called 5 Yellow Star. In simple terms, what these feng shui energies might provoke - if not adequately taken care of - is occurrences of bad luck.
In the language of 5 feng shui elements, the challenging annual star energy belongs to the Earth element. So, what you need to do in order to negate its negative effect is to use feng shui cures
that belong to feng shui elements
of Water or Metal. Why? Because these two elements weaken the Earth (according to the 5 elements feng shui theory.)
Here's how to neutralize the challenging 2014 Northwest feng shui energies:
- Place here the annual salt water cure. Alternatively, you can place a bowl of clean water (do not place a fountain here in 2014.)
- Metal wind chimes or heavy metal ornaments are needed here in 2014. In addition to a 6 rod wind chime, you can also place 6 metal Chinese coins, a metal or wood Wu Lou, a metal bell or bowl of your liking, a metal Chi Lin, etc. Be creative and use different metals, such as gold, silver, copper, brass, etc.
- Avoid Fire colours (red, purple, strong yellow, magenta and orange), as well as Earth element colours (all sandy and earthy colours). Also avoid Fire element shapes (triangular) and items (candles). Your 2014 Northwest area decor is best in Metal and Water colours, such as white and gray (Metal), or blue and black (Water).
- A statue of Kwan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy, or a feng shui Dragon statue are also good here. Be sure the statues you are using are not in red colour.
- As usually with the challenging feng shui annual energies, best to keep the Northwest area of your home or office as quiet as possible. This means do not activate this area with loud music, TV, too much activity, etc.
Read the good news, too! => 2014 Auspicious Feng Shui Areas
CONNECT WITH RODIKA:
Twitter | Google+ | YouTube Do you have a feng shui question?
Ask Rodika or post your question at the feng shui forum!FENG SHUI CRYSTALS AND STONES INFO
: | Amethyst
| Black Obsidian
| Black Onyx
| Clear Quartz
| Lapis Lazuli
| Rose Quartz
| Smoky Quartz
| Tigers Eye
FENG SHUI COLOR GALLERIES AND TIPS:
| Yellow and Gold