The Bottom Line
You will also love the numerous stories, as well as the structure of the book: it has five parts and several chapters further divided into small parts that serve as clear action steps or stories that illustrate the point.
- Clear instructions on "do-it-yourself" space clearing
- Captivating real life stories
- Examples from Balinese culture
- Electromagnetic fields awareness
- Feng shui description is slightly misleading
- Publisher: Broadway Books
- Price Range: $1.99 - $16.00
- Available on-line or at your local bookstore
Guide Review - Creating Sacred Space with Feng Shui: Learn the Art of Space Clearing
You will understand how to define and clear stuck energy in your home, how to easily let go of your clutter, as well as bring a sense of simplicity into your life. Karen Kingston also brings awareness to the issue of high electromagnetic fields, as well as geopathic stress, at the same time offering some practical solutions.
The title of the book is slightly misleading, but don't let this stop you. Even though this is not a book about feng shui, it creates a very easy and enjoyable introduction to the world of working with energies that surround you.
"Creating Sacred Space with Feng Shui: Learn the Art of Space Clearing and Bring New Energy into Your Life" by Karen Kingston is a good read for anybody who is open to making the first step in improving the energy of their home.