and clutter clearing
might sound exciting when you think of the results, but not of the process itself! Just thinking that you have to
declutter your home makes you feel that you urgently need to do something else, doesn't it?
It is Ok to avoid the clutter clearing process for a while, but if you honestly know that you need to declutter your home
, look into feng shui to make the process fun.
Here is what you can do to bring some helping energy to your clutter clearing efforts with feng shui:
1. Open all windows and aerate the space well to bring fresh vibrant energy
2. Get dressed in clothing that is practical, made of natural fibers and makes you feel good!
3. Bring some feng shui fire element colors
for an additional boost of energy for yourself and for the space you are working on.
4. Put on the music you love and start small, focusing on one area to give you a sense of accomplishment.
5. Finish the process before you get tired of it and treat yourself to something really nice, be it a good cup of coffee at the best cafe in town or a movie with a friend.
By following these simple feng shui clutter clearing
steps you will create the energy of excitement around a process that is usually avoided, and your place will be breathing new energy in no time!
Ready to do some serious clutter clearing? Proceed to these feng shui tips on the actual clutter clearing process:
Feng Shui Tips To Help Clear Your Clutter
Clutter Clearing with Kids
If you have a question about using feng shui to clear clutter, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.