Related Feng Shui Bathroom Tips:
| Feng Shui Bathroom in Center of Home |
| Bathroom in a Metal Feng Shui Element Area |
| Feng Shui of a Bathroom Over Your Main Door |
| Bathroom Over the Bedroom: Feng Shui Tips |
| Feng Shui Bathroom in Wealth |
Feng Shui Spa. Don't you just love the sound of this word? SPA. Aaaaah. Peace. Serenity. Good feng shui. Wish I could make a good feng shui spa part of my everyday routine.
Morning jog, shower, breakfast, go to spa, take a break to deal with the "real world", and then back to the spa. That's the life! Till I get there, though, I have created quite a nice feng shui spa in my own bathroom. I feel happy when I'm in there. It's beautiful and serene. My own little feng shui spa retreat for early mornings and late nights.
Being a feng shui consultant, I am also very aware of the importance of the bathroom design and location. Bathrooms do tend to leak energy, as well as easily accumulate lower vibrations, so the feng shui effort you put into re-creating a beautiful bathroom will send healing, calming feng shui energy throughout your home.
Water is a perfect natural relaxer and feng shui purifier, so combining it with the right feng shui elements and materials will create a soothing space for you.
- Have visuals that give you pleasure/bring good feng shui energy.
- Have mirrors that will give you the pleasure of looking at yourself, as well as bring the presence of the feng shui water element.
- Have several sources of lighting, including candles.
- A tray will come handy if you like to have a drink while in the bath.
- The right scents are an important choice, and you can choose from calming or invigorating, romantic or cleansing scents/oils. Be aware, though, that proper ventilation is a must for a healthy bathroom.
- Keep the space warm.
- Make it possible to listen to the music while in the bath.
- Relax in your little spa retreat, refresh and rejuvenate.
=> Feng Shui Tips and Cures To Deal with ALL Your Bathroom Challenges