- for good feng shui, it is best not to have your kitchen close to the front door or to the back door, where the feng shui energy can easily escape.
As we constantly exchange energy with our surroundings, a good feng shui kitchen leads to a good spirited chef, which, in turn, leads to good energy meals for a happy family!
Good nutrition is good feng shui, so add healthy, organic foods to your diet, especially fresh fruits and vegetables. Besides the high nutritional value, organic fruits and vegetables carry strong healing vibrations from earth that your body dearly needs.
Watch the Feng Shui Kitchen Tips FREE Video (2min)
Here are a few more basic good feng shui kitchen guidelines:
- The kitchen should have several levels of proper lighting, be airy and spacious, clean, bright and welcoming.
- For good feng shui, keep the kitchen simple and do not overload it with gadgets.
- Keep the clutter at bay.
- Fresh flowers bring beautiful uplifting energy to your kitchen. Place a bowl with fruits, a vase of flowers, or a living plant on your kitchen table, windowsill, or wherever the layout of your kitchen allows.
- Choose colors that blend well and feel good together. Feng shui-wise, color yellow is a good choice for the kitchen, as it is good for your digestion. You can choose this color as light as "butter yellow" or as vibrant and strong as "squash yellow."
The kitchen was considered to be the heart of the home since ancient times; use feng shui to make it a happy and healthy heart! Follow these simple feng shui tips and create a home where family and friends continue to share many beautiful moments together.
More Kitchen Feng Shui Tips:
Feng Shui Kitchen Tools
Feng Shui Tips for a Very Small Kitchen
The Feng Shui Health Trinity: Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen
Kitchen Feng Shui: What Plates Are You Using?
Herb Garden Tips for A Good Feng Shui Kitchen
Feng Shui Oven Mouth and Feng Shui Oven Priorities
If you have a question about using feng shui, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.