In feng shui, the house gets its Chi, or energy nourishment through the front door, so the stronger, healthier and more balanced the front door is, the stronger and better the quality of energy available for those who live in the house.
So, how does a strong feng shui front door look and feel like? Good question. Here is what defines a front door with strong, good feng shui.
An unobstructed, open flow of energy to the front door. This means there are no recycling bins, cracked old pots with dead plants or any other items blocking the flow of feng shui energy to your front door.
=> How To Check the Flow of Chi
- A front door that is well-cared for. A front door that opens widely without squeaking, a front door that has good looking door hardware and paint. No odd looking, unused nails around the door frame, no rusty doorknobs, no worn out Christmas wreaths in June... you get the idea.
=> How To Choose Best Feng Shui Color for Your Front Door
- A front door that is in harmony with the feng shui element of its direction. The direction of the front door is very important in feng shui, so in order to harness the best energy it is advisable to choose a feng shui color that is in harmony with the feng shui element of its direction.
=> How To Find Out the Feng Shui Direction of Your Front Door
- A strong feng shui front door opens up to a smooth flow of energy in the main entry. The efforts of attracting the best feng shui energy to your house will be wasted if your main entry does not have good feng shui. You need to channel the good feng shui energy throughout your house, and it all starts in your main entry.
=> How To Create Good Feng Shui In Your Main Entry
- A front door that "is enough", or has a good relationship with the house structure. A strong feng shui front door is a door that has good proportions in comparison to the house as a whole. This simple point is often forgotten during home renovations, so you can often see two or three story houses with tiny front doors that might have been enough when the house was initially just a small, ones story structure.
- Back to Feng Shui Tips to Improve the Outside of Your House
If you have a question about using feng shui, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.