Use of Feng Shui Lucky Bamboo as a Feng Shui Cure:
I have seen countless of feng shui "lucky" bamboo plants that are struggling to survive, have a poor neglected look, and the only luck in them is the "lucky to be alive" factor!
Even though easy to care for and a very tolerant plant, the feng shui bamboo still needs your love and attention, as it likes to look good, just like you do. Do not be afraid to touch your lucky bamboo and take good care of it. Ultimately, feng shui bamboo is considered lucky because of its peaceful vitality and strong growth.
So why is Feng Shui Lucky Bamboo considered lucky?
- Bamboo in itself is an amazing plant that brings a very peaceful and wise energy into your home. It teaches the ultimate wisdom: how to be flexible and hollow (open) on the inside, so that the spirit can freely flow and heal your being.
- If you are lucky enough to have bamboo growing in your garden, you know how soothing, almost transcendental, the sound of it is. The same is true for bamboo feng shui wind chimes, as well as the energy of bamboo floors.
>> Compare Prices on Feng Shui Lucky Bamboo
A little indoor bamboo plant is considered lucky in feng shui when it combines/represents all five feng shui elements, which are:
- Wood - the Bamboo itself
- Earth - the Rocks the Bamboo grows in
- Water - the Water the Bamboo grows with
- Fire - most pots usually have a red ribbon tied to them
- Metal - the glass pots belong to the feng shui Metal element. If the Feng Shui Lucky Bamboo is planted in a pot other than glass, such as clay or ceramics, it will usually have either a metal coin, or a metal figurine with it.
CONNECT WITH RODIKA:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube
Do you have a feng shui question? Ask Rodika or post your question at the feng shui forum!
FENG SHUI CRYSTALS AND STONES INFO: | Amethyst | Ammonite | Agate | Black Obsidian | Black Onyx | Carnelian | Clear Quartz | Citrine | Hematite | Jade | Jasper | Kyanite | Lapis Lazuli | Malachite | Moonstone | Pearls | Pyrite | Rose Quartz | Smoky Quartz | Tigers Eye | Turquoise |
FENG SHUI COLOR GALLERIES AND TIPS: | Red | Yellow and Gold | White | Black | Green | Blue | Gray |Orange | Pink | Purple | Brown |