Some of the uses of mirrors in feng shui are:
- The mirror brings the feng shui energy of the water element.
- Mirrors are used to expand a space, as well as to draw in the beneficial Chi, or feng shui energy.
- Mirrors have been called the aspirin of feng shui; with proper placement, they can dramatically shift the flow of Chi, or feng shui energy, in any given space.
- Mirrors bring a sense of refreshment and calm.
Generally, there are three categories of mirrors in feng shui:
- Typical mirrors defined by shape (oval, round, square) and frame materials (wood, metal, etc.) For example, a round mirror in a gold leaf frame can be a beautiful feng shui wealth and abundance cure and work very well in the feng shui money area of your home or office.
- Concave mirrors. In feng shui, the concave mirrors are mostly used outside; the mirrors produce an upside-down, condensed reflection.
- Convex mirrors have protective qualities, serving as a watchful eye. Mostly used outside in feng shui, although can be used inside, too, especially if nicely framed.
=> Read About the Feng Shui Use of Convex and Concave Bagua Mirrors
=> Read About the Feng Shui Use of the Bagua Mirror
Best feng shui areas to have a mirror:
Where do you think the origins of mirrors come from? Of course from us looking into our reflection in the water! Pure, deep, and calm water always serves as a reflection of all that is projected into it.
Use feng shui mirrors around your home wisely.
=> Watch the Feng Shui Use of Mirrors FREE Video Tip