Let's focus on the North area of your feng shui bagua, as it is often the easiest one to deal with because of its element.
The feng shui element of the North area is Water, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the Water element, or the element that nourishes it (Metal feng shui element nourishes Water).
The life area connected to the North bagua area of your home is your career/path in life, so it is recommended to always reflect, at least in some of your North feng shui cures, the energy desired in your career.
Here is what is appropriate in the missing North bagua area in order to activate and expand it:
- Big mirror, ideally round or oval in a metal frame. (find out why by understanding how specific shapes express the energy of elements)
- Black and white images of people you admire in your professional field of expertise or in the field you would like to explore as a future career. Be sure the art/photos are positioned beautifully with a lot of breathing room and are not too small; you want them to have a strong presence.
- An actual water feature, if possible. Be mindful of the proportions and choose a fountain that has a prominent presence in the missing area to counteract its weakness.
- Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure to expand a missing bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure for the missing area. However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- A big wall mural with water or deep blue colors of the sky is excellent! So is any art with water element colors and shapes.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of the missing North area in any blue color tones. However, be mindful to also create an opening, or some perspective in the wall of the missing/incomplete bagua area. This is done the easiest way with mirrors or appropriate for the area art with some depth in it.
<= Back to Feng Shui Guide to Bagua Missing Areas: Tips, Cures and Easy Solutions