The feng shui element of Northeast is Earth, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the Earth element, or the element that nourishes it (Fire feng shui element nourishes Earth).
The life area connected to the Northeast bagua area of your home is called spiritual growth and self-cultivation. It is recommended to always express, at least in some of your Northeast feng shui cures, the energy desired for your personal growth, as well as your reverence for the divine presence in your life.
Here is what is appropriate in the missing Northeast bagua area in order to activate and expand it:
- Art with a strong earth element energy. ( see some examples of earth element art) Art with mountains is considered good feng shui image for Northeast. However, when part of the Northeast bagua area is missing, you have to be sure to choose art with a strong opening energy in it. If you choose art depicting mountains with no opening between them, you might create a further blockage in an already unbalanced Northeast feng shui bagua area.
- Art connected to your spiritual quest. Focus on finding art that really speaks to a deeper part of you. We have a feng shui Buddha store, see if some of the images speak to you, most of them are in the earth or fire feng shui element colors. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art as feng shui cure and avoid strong water or metal element colors in the Northeast bagua area.
- Fire element art (see examples of fire element art). Best art for the feng shui purpose of curing a missing bagua area is art that has some depth, or perspective to it, so that a visual pathway is created in the blocking wall of the weak area.
- Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure to expand a missing bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure for the missing area. However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Fire element items such as tall candles, decor items in fire colors (red, orange, purple) and shapes. Be mindful about using the shape of the earth element (square) to further strengthen the area; avoid metal and water shapes in your feng shui Northeast area cures.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of the missing Northeast area in any of the earth or fire colors. However, be mindful to also create an opening, or some perspective in the wall of the missing/incomplete bagua area. In case of the Northeast, this will be done the easiest way with appropriate for the area art with some depth in it.
<= Back to Feng Shui Guide to Bagua Missing Areas: Tips, Cures and Easy Solutions