The feng shui element of the Southeast bagua area is Wood, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the Wood element, or the element that nourishes it (Water feng shui element nourishes Wood and Earth feng shui element strengthens it).
The life area connected to the Southeast bagua area of your home is called Prosperity & Abundance. It is recommended to always express, at least in some of your Southeast feng shui cures, the energy of wealth and abundance in all its forms - from material wealth to the wealth of all the numerous blessings in your life.
Here is what is appropriate in the missing Southeast bagua area in order to activate and expand it:
- Art with Wood element energy. See examples of wood element art and choose images with an abundant energy of growth.
- Art or images of wealth & financial success. Focus on finding art that really speaks to your heart, meaning expresses what wealth means to you. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art, photos or images as feng shui cures and avoid strong fire or metal element colors and shapes in the Southeast bagua area.
- Water element art (see examples of water element art.) Best art for the feng shui purpose of curing a missing bagua area is art that has some depth, or perspective to it, so that a visual pathway is created in the blocking wall of the weak area. Be sure the water is clear and moving; for example, a waterfall is a better feng shui cure for wealth than a still lake.
- Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure to expand a missing bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure for the missing area. However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Wood and Water elements objects such as fountains (excellent feng shui cure for Southeast!), decor items in wood element colors (green and brown) or water colors (blue and black.) Be mindful about using the right element shapes to further strengthen the area. Plants are excellent feng shui cure in the Southeast, too.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of the missing Southeast area in any of the nourishing feng shui element colors. Red or purple colors are sometimes brought to the Wealth area to activate it, but only a very small amount is needed.
- Mirrors are excellent in the Southeast, as it is recommended to create an opening, or some perspective in the wall of the missing/incomplete bagua area. In case of the Southeast missing area, this can be done the easiest way with a mirror in a square or rectangular shape wooden frame.
<= Back to Feng Shui Guide to Bagua Missing Areas: Tips, Cures and Easy Solutions