The reason a bed above the kitchen stove is considered bad feng shui is because the energy of fire created by the stove is disturbing to the energy you need close to your bed.
A good feng shui bed has plenty of nourishing energy around it - vibrant enough to sustain a healing sensual energy, as well relaxing enough to promote restful sleep.
What can you do to improve the feng shui of a bed above the kitchen stove? Here are some easy feng shui tips:
- Move the bed. Do not be afraid to experiment and find a new position for your bed. Check the feng shui guidelines for bed and bedroom and see what other options, other than the present one, you have in your bedroom.
- Strengthen the foundation of your bed. You will need to use the Earth feng shui element in order to neutralize the fire energy from the kitchen stove. Use chocolate and earthy colors in the rug under your bed, as well as in the color of bed linens and pillows.
- Use a small mirror to calm the fire energy. A feng shui cure often recommended in this case is to place a small round mirror underneath the bed, with the mirror side down. What this can do, on a feng shui energy level, is bring a bit of water to cool down the fire energy from the stove so that it does not disturb your bed.
These feng shui tips will help you further:
- How To Create Good Feng Shui in Your Bedroom
- Feng Shui Tips for Your Kitchen
- How To Check the Flow of Feng Shui Energy
If you have a question about feng shui, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.