I assume you are familiar with your family members' feng shui birth elements (for readers who would like to find their own, as well as their loved ones' birth element, here is the feng shui birth element chart).
The first step in achieving good feng shui is to start with the feng shui basics, which are always the same, no matter what birth elements you have to feng shui your home for.
So, first you have to be sure you really take care of the feng shui basics in your home, and then proceed to the feng shui elements info in order to create harmony for all family members.
Honestly answer these 5 questions:
- Is Your Home Clutter-Free?
=> How To Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui
- Do You Have Good Quality Air and Good Quality Light?
=> Good Feng Shui and Light
- Is the Feng Shui Energy Flow in Your Home Smooth and Nourishing?
=>Check the Flow of Chi in Your Home
- Do You Have A Strong Feng Shui Front Door?
=> What Makes A Strong Feng Shui Front Door
- Do You Know the Bagua of Your Home?
=> How To Define the Bagua of Your Home
Continue to => Create A Good Feng Shui Home for Different Feng Shui Birth Elements