Your house can still have excellent feng shui, and here are some easy tips to help you get started with creating a good feng shui house: Chi, or feng shui energy, instead of pushing it away. Front doors are very important in feng shui because it is through the front door that the house absorbs its energy nourishment.
What can you do if you have an outwards opening door and cannot change it? You have to focus on 3 important feng shui steps:
- Create a strong, unobstructed pathway to your front door in order to attract maximum good Chi. This includes a clean, well-taken care of and (ideally) a curved pathway to your front door, as well as house numbers that are clearly visible from the street.
- Create a strong feng shui front door. This means a door with the best color for its feng shui direction, a door that looks good and is well-taken care of. There should be no clutter or garbage & recycling bins neither outside nor inside your front door. A strong feng shui front door has good looking door hardware, working lights, etc.
- Create strong feng shui energy in your main entry and know how to guide Chi, or feng shui energy throughout the whole house. Explore our tips on creating a main entry with good feng shui, and be sure to do your best in both strengthening the incoming energy, as well as letting it flow to all areas of your house.
These feng shui how-to tips will help you further:
- Choose Best Color for Your Front Door
- Create A Front Door with Strong Feng Shui
- Create Good Feng Shui in Your Main Entry
- Check the Flow of Chi in Your House
If you have a question about feng shui, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.