Aquariums are auspicious because they bring a harmonious combination of several wealth attracting feng shui factors, as well as a perfect balance of all 5 feng shui elements:
- Feng Shui Water element (the water in the aquarium)
- Feng Shui Wood element (the plants in the aquarium)
- Feng Shui Metal element (in the aquarium structure)
- Feng Shui Earth element (the small rocks and gravel at the bottom of the aquarium)
- Feng Shui Fire element ( red, orange and gold yellow colors of the fish, as well as the aquarium lighting.)
Never place an aquarium in your bedroom, or in your kitchen, as this brings unwanted feng shui energies to these two areas. In other words, an aquarium is bad feng shui for your bedroom and your kitchen.
Why Is An Aquarium in the Bedroom Bad Feng Shui?
The most famous feng shui wealth fish is the arrowana, or dragon fish, and the purest arrowanas are known to command quite high fees. However, the koi, or gold fish, are just as effective, as well as a pleasure to look at. Go for 8 or 9 fish, one of them being black.
Be sure the shape of the aquarium works with the feng shui element of the area you are placing it. For example:
- If you place your aquarium in the Southeast, which is governed by the Wood element, you can go for a square (Earth feng shui element shape) or rectangular (Wood feng shui element shape.)
- If you like the round shape more (Metal feng shui element shape), choose one of a smaller size because Metal element shape might be too strong for the Wood element of the Southeast.
- For a feng shui aquarium in the North area of your space, best to go for a round (Metal feng shui element) shape.
Feng Shui Fish for Wealth - Which Fish, How Many and Why?
Spending some time with your aquarium, enjoying it and taking good care of it, as well as being clear of its feng shui role will strengthen its energy as a feng shui wealth cure.
CONNECT WITH RODIKA:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | RebelMouse | Google+ | YouTube
Do you have a feng shui question? Ask your question at the feng shui forum!
FENG SHUI CRYSTALS AND STONES INFO: | Amethyst | Ammonite | Agate | Black Obsidian | Black Onyx | Carnelian | Clear Quartz | Citrine | Hematite | Jade | Jasper | Kyanite | Lapis Lazuli | Malachite | Moonstone | Pearls | Pyrite | Rose Quartz | Smoky Quartz | Tigers Eye | Turquoise |
FENG SHUI COLOR GALLERIES AND TIPS: | Red | Yellow and Gold | White | Black | Green | Blue | Gray |Orange | Pink | Purple | Brown |