Space clearing is easy and very enjoyable, especially once you get into the habit of it. Ideally, you will have at least one major feng shui space clearing session a year, and then simpler versions of it weekly or monthly. Sometimes I even do short space clearing sessions daily.
- Find a window of time when you will not be disturbed, ideally right after the house has been cleaned.
- Be sure you have easy access to all the required space clearing materials (listed below)
- Gather your materials on your dining room, or any other suitable space, ideally in the center of the house.
- Light the candle and the incense.
- Use the essential oils airspray, or the sage smudge stick to go around the house in a clockwise motion and purify the energy. Pay special attention to the energy in the corners.
- When finished, come back to the center and purify your own energy a bit by either misting your body with essential oils or letting the sage smoke purify your field.
- Let the candle and the incense go out on their own. Take a moment to connect to your home and feel the difference in its energy.
- Done! It is that easy.
- At times, consider adding some elements of the deeper feng shui space clearing session to your daily or weekly routine.
- It is always good to do the feng shui space clearing sessions in a calm and clear state of mind, so as to be able to perceive the subtle energy shifts in your home.
- Feel free to modify and change your space clearing sessions, and make absolutely sure you enjoy them! Once you start enjoying the space clearing process, you will use it more often; your efforts will result in fresh and clear energy for you and your home.
What You Need
- Natural Incense
- Essential Oils Mist
- Sage Smudge Stick (optional)
- Music (optional)