Best feng shui advice to keep in mind is to always be aware of the quality of the indoor air and do your best to improve it. Research shows that indoor pollution is much worse than the outdoor one.
Is there a feng shui solution? Yes, there is! The best feng shui solution is to decorate your home or office with indoor plants! Below is a list of top ten air-purifying plants, as defined by NASA research in the early 1980s.
Bring them to your home, bring them to your office, and let them do what they do best - clear the air and fill it with oxygen!
1. Areca Palm
2. Lady Palm
3. Bamboo Palm
4. Rubber Plant
Dracaena Deremensis Janet Craig
* Most pollutants, especially trichloroethylene.
* Attractive plant, easy to grow in very little light.
* Best in Dracaenas family for removing home or office chemical toxins.
6. English Ivy
* Most pollutants, especially xylene.
* A slow grower that can reach a height of about 5 to 6 feet.
* Can tolerate low levels of light.
8. Ficus Alii
Ficus Macleilandii "Alii"
* Most pollutants, especially formaldehyde.
* Easier to care for than the Ficus Benjamina, can loose some leaves while adjusting to a new space.
* There are 3 types of Ficus Alii: the standard tree, the bush and the braids (several entwined trunks.)
9. Boston Fern
10. Peace Lily
Clean air is a must for a good feng shui home. Discover 50 beautiful houseplants that clean the air of common indoor pollutants while bringing beauty and vital energy into your home. This book is a must for anyone who is committed to creating a good feng shui home.
Click to buy the book