Here is a quick feng shui love check-up of your home to see if you are really open and ready for lasting love.
- Is your bedroom comfortable for two people? Feng shui-wise, if your bed is squished in one corner of your bedroom or is hiding behind the door with just one lonely nightstand, you might have a hard time finding a functional love relationship. Feng Shui Love Verdict: Not ready, hiding away from love.
=> Watch the FREE Bedroom Feng Shui Video Tip (2 min)
- Does your bed have balanced feng shui energy on both sides? In a love relationship the bed is used by both partners. For a love relationship to work long term, both partners have to feel equal, respected, and treated well. Feng Shui Love Tip: Treat both sides of the bed in a feng shui balanced way, in other words, treat them equally.
=> Find Out How To Position Your Bed for Best Feng Shui
- Is there any free space in your closets? A closet that has some breathing room and a free flow of feng shui energy is not only promoting better health and more opportunities, but also, on a practical level, allows your loved one to store his or her items. Plain common sense here!
=> Tips for A Good Feng Shui Closet
- Be sure your feng shui home trinity (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen) is treated well. You need good feng shui energy in these three very important areas of your home. If the energy in one of them is low or unbalanced, it will sooner or later reflect in the energy of your love relationship. Use smart feng shui tips to help you improve this feng shui trinity.
=> Tips for Keeping Good Energy in Your Feng Shui Trinity
- Can you clearly visualize your life with the man or the woman of your dreams? How would that look, feel, taste, smell? Bring that sense into your home with specific images, feng shui colors, use scents (preferably pure essential oils) that reflect the energy you want. Feng Shui Love Tip: Avoid sad, broken heart images if you want to attract a happy love relationship.
=> Tips for Good Feng Shui Bedroom Art
- Be sure to properly treat the feng shui energy of the Southwest area of your space. The feng shui element to nurture here is Earth, so you will bring items, colors, and images that strengthen either the Earth or the Fire feng shui elements, and avoid too much Water, Wood or Metal feng shui elements.
- Apply love-specific feng shui cures, such as objects in two, rose quartz crystals, etc or more personalized feng shui cures of your choice.
To maintain a joyful love relationship, create a bedroom that reflects the beauty of the love relationship you want to be in.
Do you have a feng shui question? Ask your question at the feng shui forum!
Follow Feng Shui on: Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter | Forum | Feng Shui Blog