The life area connected to the Southwest bagua area of your home is called Love Relationships & Marriage. feng shui cures, the energy desired in your ideal love relationship (if you are looking for love) or the energy that will nourish your present love relationship or marriage.
Here is what is appropriate for the Southwest bagua area of your home in order to create harmonious, balanced energy:
- Art with a strong earth element energy. (see some examples of earth element feng shui art).
- Art expressing the energy of love. Focus on finding art that really speaks about true and nourishing love. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art as feng shui cure and avoid strong water, metal or wood element colors in the Southwest bagua area.
- Fire element art (see examples of fire element art).
- Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure to activate the fire element and expand the energy, too. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture works well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Fire or earth element items in two such as tall candles, decor items in fire colors (red, orange, purple) and shapes. Be mindful about using the shape of the earth element (square) to further strengthen the area; avoid metal, water and wood shapes in your feng shui Southwest area cures.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of the missing Southwest area in any of the earth or fire colors, such as sandy/earthy, or red, purple, yellow, coral or orange.
<= Back to Feng Shui Tips for ALL Bagua Areas of Your Home
You might also find these tips helpful: