This is an interesting feng shui topic to write about, I thought. We usually focus on feng shui for love , or feng shui for family harmony. However, many of us also go through periods of exploring sex and sexuality in a more open context, or one that does not involve a committed relationship.
Sex is healing, beautiful and very powerful. Many ancient cultures knew the mysteries and secret healing powers of sexual energy, and we have yet to learn to respect, understand and be comfortable with the power of our sexuality.
Having said that, here are some feng shui tips to help you attract stronger sexual energy into your life - feng shui tips for sex - as well as to attract a sexual partner to practice with. If you fall in love, do not blame feng shui for it!
- Create your own feng shui sex cure by clearly expressing your intent in a visual format. This can be an art piece, a photo, or a small sculpture. From a feng shui cure such as a photo of modern lovers to a small golden sculpture of Shiva & Shakti in sexual union - only you know what you emotionally respond to. Place your feng shui sex cure in the Northwest area of your home or your bedroom.
- Create a private space that will be supportive of the exchange of sexual energy. Your bedroom should have good feng shui sexual Chi enhancers, such as warm colors, soft furnishings and a comfortable bed. Clean air with a sweet fragrance of essential oils such as ylang-ylang, sandalwood, neroli or jasmine will increase the sexual drive, as will candlelight and sensual music. Display explicit sexual art to set the desired feng shui for sex energy.
- Create a good flow of sensual Chi in your bathroom. The feng shui energies of the bathroom and the bedroom are intricately connected in promoting a strong flow of sexual energy.
- Check your whole space for the flow of sexual energy. The feng shui check-up here will be close to the one you will do when checking your space for the feng shui flow of love. The focus, though, will be on sexual activity versus a committed partnership.
- Increase your personal energy and sexual charisma. Find out your feng shui birth element and your kua number and have your bed facing one of your best direction. Focus on living and working in places with good energy, on exercising, eating the right foods, etc.
- Be clear with your partner about the intent to enjoy sexual pleasure without being romantically involved. This will set the right feng shui energy for your exploration. It will also attract the energy of pleasure without hurtful emotions or misunderstandings.
=> How To Choose Your Feng Shui Symbols and Cures
=> How To Use Essential Oils for Good Feng Shui
=> How To Create A Feng Shui Spa in Your Bathroom
=> How To Check the Flow of Chi in Your Home
=> Find Out Your Lucky Feng Shui Directions
=> How To Check Your Bedroom for the Open Flow of Energy
CONNECT WITH RODIKA:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | RebelMouse | Google+ | YouTube
Do you have a feng shui question? Ask your question at the feng shui forum!
FENG SHUI CRYSTALS AND STONES INFO: | Amethyst | Ammonite | Agate | Black Obsidian | Black Onyx | Carnelian | Clear Quartz | Citrine | Hematite | Jade | Jasper | Kyanite | Lapis Lazuli | Malachite | Moonstone | Pearls | Pyrite | Rose Quartz | Smoky Quartz | Tigers Eye | Turquoise |
FENG SHUI COLOR GALLERIES AND TIPS: | Red | Yellow and Gold | White | Black | Green | Blue | Gray |Orange | Pink | Purple | Brown |