You can watch this short feng shui video tip on the use of feng shui crystals to see examples of feng shui crystals and how they can be used in different rooms in your home.
However, the other popular use of the term feng shui crystals is in the context of using faceted lead crystals that are hanged either in specific feng shui corners of your home or in a window. Most often these feng shui crystals come with a red string, as well as in a variety of sizes.
When you have these feng shui crystals hang in a sunlit window, you will watch a beautiful play of rainbow lights in your home, which sure creates excellent feng shui energy. You do not need to have your feng shui crystals in all windows, just have them in a window with most sunlight.
However, this does not mean that your house will automatically have good feng shui just because you have feng shui crystals in your windows. It takes more than that to have a good feng shui house.
Feng shui-wise, crystal spheres are also used:
- In a window that has Sha Chi energy directed at it
- In a long narrow hallway with little or no light
- In a dark corner that easily accumulates stagnant energy
- In an area of your house with too much chaotic energy, such as a small space with too many doors, for example.
Do not forget to cleanse your crystals from time to time; this is very important in keeping their energy fresh and working. As for where you can buy good feng shui crystals, please check these feng shui tips for buying good feng shui products.
In conclusion, do not forget that you can also use the energy of crystals to strengthen your own personal energy. Explore the use of crystals in jewelry and see if a pendant or a ring made with natural rock crystals creates a difference in your daily energy levels.
- Feng Shui Properties of Crystals and Stones
- How To Cleanse Your Feng Shui Crystals
- What To Do With A Broken Feng Shui Crystal
If you have a question about feng shui, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.