If you think the time to clear your clutter is not time well spent, let me change your mind with feng shui. It will be really easy. Using feng shui to clear your clutter can actually be a very exciting process once you understand what clutter does to your home and to your life.
Clutter is low, stagnant, and confusing energy that constantly drains energy from you. Depending on the feng shui area of your home where your clutter is located, it can also negatively influence, or even completely block, the flow of events in many areas of your life.
The reason most people avoid clearing the clutter is not because it takes effort and it can be time consuming. The real reason is the fact that clutter clearing is a very emotional process that feels like therapy, and it takes emotional stamina to go through it.
The good news, though, is that once you clear most of your clutter with feng shui and have a clear system to avoid its accumulation in the future, you will start experiencing high energy levels, more clarity, and a heightened sense of well-being. Wouldn't you agree this is definitely worth the hard work and the extra effort it takes to apply feng shui to clear your clutter?
- Not Enough Energy To Start Clearing Your Clutter? Try These 5 Easy Feng Shui Steps!
Your Bedroom. We are most influenced by things, events, and people that are closest to us, so it is absolutely logical (and highly advisable) to first start applying feng shui to clear the clutter in your bedroom.
- Take out all the items that create visual (and energetic/ EMF) clutter and do not really belong in the bedroom. This includes the TV, any exercise equipment, office/work related items, storage items, etc.
- Clear the clutter under the bed.
- Thoroughly de-clutter and clean your closets. Let go of as many items as possible that you have not used in a long time.
=> Watch Feng Shui Your Bedroom FREE Video
Your Kitchen. In feng shui, the state of your kitchen is the state of your health, especially the state of your liver. Liver is the main detoxifying organ in the body. So do your liver and your health a big favor and clean up and de-clutter that kitchen!
- De-clutter the refrigerator.
- Clean the stove and all the pots and pans.
- Let go of all harsh chemical cleaners from the kitchen and go for natural ones.
- Clean out all the drawers, surfaces, light fixtures, etc.
=> Watch Feng Shui Your Kitchen FREE Video
- Your Front Entrance. Your front entrance is the way your house gets its energy nourishment. In feng shui, the front door is called the mouth of Chi, or energy. Upon the entrance to every space your energy is looking for grounding and focus, so do treat your senses respectfully and provide for a visual relief.
- Let go of any objects in your main door area that are not really needed there, such as the recycle bins in full view, chipped pots, etc.
- Find a way to deal with all the incoming mail so that it does not take over the space. A small drawer in the closet may be a solution if the space is limited in the entryway area.
- Keep only the in-season items in your main entry closet.
- Bring a sense of beauty to your main entry, as in feng shui the state of your main entry determines the quality of Chi, or energy, that later circulates throughout your house.
If you feel you do not have enough energy to start your clutter clearing sessions, try these easy 5 clutter clearing session feng shui tips. Good luck!
If you have a question about using feng shui to clear clutter, please ask your question at the feng shui forum.