There are many simple, easy wealth feng shui tips and products to use in your space for strong wealth feng shui. You can use the feng shui wealth vase, feng shui plants, the wealth ship and many other feng shui symbols to attract wealth.
Here are just a few wealth feng shui tips:
- Have your home and business free of clutter.
- Display feng shui symbols in your environment that speak to you of wealth and abundance.
- Decorate your home with a feng shui aquarium to attract wealth Chi (or feng shui symbols representing an aquarium).
- Locate your feng shui money area and take good care of it.
- Use feng shui crystals and essential oils to energize your home and invite the desired wealth energies. Do not forget to use crystals in your feng shui wealth vase, too.
- Citrine crystal is long known for attracting wealth, so it is often used in feng shui wealth applications. You can choose to display a citrine feng shui gem tree in your money corner, for example. Citrine is also known to strengthen one's self-esteem, thus it can be a good choice for your feng shui jewelry.
- Pyrite, the "sun mineral", is also considered to attract the energy of wealth and abundance. Feng shui-wise, it is especially good in the Southeast bagua area (Wealth & Abundance) or South feng shui area (Fame & Reputation) of your home or business. Pyrite is one of the most popular feng shui symbols for abundance.
- Use fountains - very powerful feng shui cures to attract wealth energy and fresh Chi (or feng shui symbols representing fountains).
- Images of flowing water - waterfalls, seas, rivers, etc are also very good, as water is a symbol of wealth. Water images as feng shui symbols with plenty of foam and open views are especially powerful in feng shui wealth applications.
- Be sure to regularly check the flow of Chi, both in your home and in your office. A fresh and strong flow of Chi, coupled with various feng shui wealth symbols is your goal if you are focused on attracting wealth and abundance.
- Be sure you have a strong feng shui front door. Protect it, if necessary, with feng shui symbols of protection, abundance and good luck.
How To Create A Wealth Ship
Show Me the Money: Feng Shui eStore
Most Popular Money Cures
Find the Money Area in Your Home or Office
Do you have a feng shui question? Ask your question at the feng shui forum!
Follow Feng Shui on: Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter | Forum | Feng Shui Blog
FENG SHUI CRYSTALS AND STONES INFO: | Amethyst | Ammonite | Agate | Black Obsidian | Black Onyx | Carnelian | Clear Quartz | Citrine | Hematite | Jade | Jasper | Kyanite | Lapis Lazuli | Malachite | Moonstone | Pearls | Pyrite | Rose Quartz | Smoky Quartz | Tigers Eye | Turquoise |
FENG SHUI COLOR GALLERIES AND TIPS: | Red | Yellow and Gold | White | Black | Green | Blue | Gray |Orange | Pink | Purple | Brown |