In order to correctly define the feng shui money area and strengthen the wealth energy, your need to know the Bagua, or the feng shui energy map of your space. colors in your feng shui money area.
In the destructive cycle of the five feng shui elements Metal cuts the Wood and Fire burns the Wood. As your focus is to strengthen the Wood feng shui element energy of the Money area, it is best to avoid the elements that weaken the Wood.
To encourage a good energy flow in your money area (Southeast feng shui bagua area) and strengthen the energy of money and wealth, follow the simple feng shui money tips below.
You can strengthen the Wood feng shui element of the Money area with:
- Healthy, lush green plants
- A beautiful water feature (actual or an image)
- Colors blue, green and brown, the colors of the feng shui elements of Wood and Water. You can also add the colors of the feng shui element of Earth, as Earth supports the Wood element.
If you decide to go for traditional Chinese feng shui cures, be sure that you actually do like them. Also make sure that the traditional feng shui cures work with your home decor and that you like them!
You have to have a good energy exchange with a feng shui item in order for it to work. It is best to choose your feng shui cures wisely.
Examples of traditional Chinese feng shui cures are:
- Chinese coins
- Red tassels with a mystic knot pattern, as well as money symbols
- The three legged toad
- Images of ships in a harbor, or an actual wooden ship loaded with coins and crystals
- An aquarium with golden fish or arrowana fish. Koi fish is also often used in the feng shui money applications.
Make sure your money area can hold, or keep the Chi, or energy that enters your home. Ask yourself: "Does the energy easily escape through many windows in the Southeast area or through a back door in the Southeast?"
Check to see if your feng shui money area is not partially missing. You will need to address all these issues - especially the missing money area issue - in order to keep your wealth energy stable.
- For example, if part of your feng shui Money area area is missing, the easiest way to balance the energy and complete the missing area is to hang a mirror on the Southeast wall. Mirrors bring the energy of water, which is an ancient symbols of abundance. Mirrors are also a typical feng shui cure to complete the missing areas.
Make a habit of checking your money area often to see how it looks and feels. The goal of your feng shui decorating efforts to attract the energy of wealth is to create a space that expresses the energy of abundance and has a fresh flow of Chi.
Good luck and much abundance to you and your family!
Post it at the feng shui discussion forum!