From over 500 bedrooms I have been in (as a feng shui consultant), only a few would be considered good feng shui bedrooms
and were actually conducive to a balanced and vibrant flow of love and sexual energy
. The bedroom tends to be one of the most overlooked rooms in the house, while it actually is the most important room, feng shui
Below is a quick feng shui how-to for your bedroom that I hope you will never follow!
Time Required: Do you really want to use feng shui to ruin your love life?
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 1: Create a home office in your bedroom. Be especially mindful about having all surfaces overflowing with papers, folders, sticky notes and unpaid bills. If you have any old computers that do not work, it is ideal to have them in your bedroom/home office, in case your working computer malfunctions and you will immediately need your old broken one.
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 2: Bring on the exercise equipment. Exercise equipment in your bedroom will definitely energize your love life.
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 3: Do not forget the TV. A big one, and very close your bed. Watch the news for at least 30 min every night right before you go to sleep.
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 4: Display photos of ALL your friends and family, ideally from several generations, to "watch over your love life".
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 5: Tuck under your bed the old memorabilia from all your ex-es. Tuck it really tight so there is no breathing room left under your bed, and then tuck some more.
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 6: Decorate you bedroom in dark, drury colors. For a splash of color, get creative with your Halloween costumes and accessories.
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 7: Bring all your dying plants, big and small, be it in chipped pots or former yogurt containers. Your bedroom is the place to have them! Position the plants so that you can see them first thing when you wake up and last thing before you go to sleep. Might be a bit of a competition here form either the TV, the computer(s) or the exercise equipment, but stay focused and do your best!
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 8: Forget about two bedside tables, and just squish the bed into a corner. Gracefully place one cheerful Winnie the Pooh pillow on top of your bed. Position the pillow so that it faces the door and greets you every time you come in.
- Bad Bedroom Feng Shui Tip # 9: Do not open the windows or let the natural light in! Keep the energy as stale as possible. After all, who says your personal energy is connected to the energy around you? No way.
A couple of Mandarin ducks is ALL you need to make you love life work. Now if you just find the right place to display them, then your soulmate, along with the happily ever after, will be here in no time. No kidding. Really?
What You Need
- Strong desire to never experience a nurturing and vibrant love life.