- as i am facing different kinds of problem, like money as always, health and business...whats the good fung shui tip for money... thank u
- —Guest sarah
The Baby Spider
- About 6 years ago, my therapist cut off a baby from her spider plant which was doing an amazing job of staying so healthy in that office enviornment. Anyway, after that baby's roots were ready to be planted, it seemed to take off, growing like a rocket! A couple of years ago my therapist died from cancer, so now the spider plant brings a more calmer feeling to the room. I feel like it's great Feng Shui, which I'm so new to...
- Thanku it is good information.i have one marblestone turtle i kept it near entrance.i have also pyramids with clay material.
- —Guest vinita
- my life seems to be cluttered, things doesnt seem to work as preferred, please provide some suggestion
- —Guest Pratibha
- It's great to have Aromatherapy in any room but keep in mind that using oil in water with a flame creates toxins that are released into the air. Choose a High End diffuser which uses a high pressure pump to Atomize the essential oil with out destroying it's therapeutic value. So you can create a beautiful space with the perfect aroma and get the health benefits at the same time. They make them all sizes and strong enough to use in a 2000 SF space. Check out diffuser world .com. They are the manufacturers that many Essential Oil companies use. I use the Aroma Ace. The bottle screws right into the unit, no dripping, spilling or pouring ! I love it.
- —Guest Stephen R
wood in the bathroom
- In my northern bathroom, i created the illusion of being in an exotic garden, from the time i did that, i find myself making wiser decisions about money
feng shui cure for my self
- what feng shui cure for applying a new job im a midwife in profession
- —Guest sergvanz
- I like using plants to help redirect the bad chi in the home. Especially where I have sharp corners. The plants also soften the wall too.
- —Guest dborsari
- I have a small wind chime that has 4 rods, shaped as a small bird house, the base is green, the house as a red roof with purple grapes on a green vine on the roof on the right side. There are red, and blue flowers on the front as well as sunflowers.It is small. The chminey is grey with dark brown, lightbrown, and dark grey spots. I like the style. Where do I hang this and should I repaint it and then hang it? What colors should I use?
- I have mirrors in my garden face towards 2negative people BUT NOW 1 person that iv faced the mirror towards has bought a mirror today.Can he reflect evil to me as i am affraid.It does seem to be keeping the negativity away from me where my mirrors are facing ......should i worry about the person that bought a mirror today I feel he is going to reflect towards me but if its in his house AM I SAFE and will he receieve negativity and not me..thankyou
- —Guest deanna
Finding your Element and Direction
- I bought Feng Shui candles and on the carton was a table to find your element and number. Finding your best direction really helps.
- i love the zen like feel when a buddha idol is placed on a tatami mat and candle light and incense are placed around
Fengshui for bedroom cures.
- My problem is that one wall of my bedroom is the same wall as the sink or toilet (South Side), West side there are french doors, the north side there is a wall and the east side will be in front of the door. Am clueless, how to place my head.
- —Guest Sakshi iyer
- Having a buddha and scented candles around creates a meditatively serene atmosphere anywhere.
- —Guest metalmonki
Bamboo and Chimes
- Bamboo. I like bamboo with the buddha and many coins in it, and also the money plant.
- —Guest pal oudong